Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Checking in

My emotions have been so all over the map lately, I've avoided writing anything because I know a few minutes later I will just change my mind about what I've said and take it down. I guess you could say I'm not feeling very sure of myself these days. Like everything else, I'm sure it will pass.

I have therapy today, which is a very good thing. I need to be therapized like nobody's business.

xo

9 comments:

Brian Padian said...

it might have something to do w/ that book you say you're reading. in her shoes can do some serious emotional damage

Unknown said...

perhaps it would if I was actually reading it. Maybe I should just give up on it as it is definitely not holding my attention.

Brian Padian said...

just to be clear, i was kidding

Unknown said...

yeah uh...i'm not stupid :)

Anonymous said...

you need a cat...........got 1 cheap

Unknown said...

oh hell no

Anonymous said...

lol

Anonymous said...

The universe is telling you that you need a cat/kitten.
Beth

Unknown said...

is the universe going to clean out the litterbox too? because that would be cool.