I got an email yesterday from the teachers of my chemistry course for next semester. I'm filled with more than a little dread at the prospect of starting that class again. I know I need the credits to finish my degree but last semester was a pretty stressful experience and I'm not looking forward to repeating it. On top of that, last semester I only pulled a B and this time I really really want to get an A.
I know...no pressure :)
One thing I'm struggling with lately is taking ownership of my choices. So much of the time I feel like I'm making decisions based on what I think the world thinks I should do rather than what I genuinely want to do. It really makes life feel like an effort sometimes, like I'm constantly trying to maintain this facade of what I think people want to see from me. I'm not entirely sure how to break out of that mentality, but I'm trying to at least notice when I'm doing it. I'll keep you posted.
Happy Holidays!
xo,
C
No comments:
Post a Comment