So yes, the secret is out, this summer I am going to Costa Rica!! Dad and I had been talking about doing a Spanish immersion program in Mexico but he wasn't ready to go this summer so I started thinking about going on my own. With all of the Spanish-speaking countries to choose from, Costa Rica was the one that really jumped out at me. So my initial plan was to do Spanish immersion there, but now I think I might skip the Spanish immersion and just go have a lovely vacation.
One of the great things about CR is that a lot of backpackers, surfers and students come through there, so there are hostels in every major city or region. Hostels are nice and cheap, but I also like them because, as a single traveler, it's nice to have other folks around to talk to or share experiences with. One of my goals on this trip is going to be getting to know some new folks, being more open to new experiences, and just cutting lose and having fun without worrying too much about the plan or itinerary. I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment