This year is shaping up to be epic in ways I never imagined. First of all, the weight loss thing is working and NOT making me crazy, something I never thought would be possible. Then, I finally selected my major, one that I find continuously interesting and should give me a lot of good insights into my future plans, be they real or fiction-based. Finally I will be taking not one, not two, but THREE fantastic trips this year, one to Tacoma to explore glass art with my mom, one to Big Sur to explore writing with The Sun, and one to a secret location to explore...well, secret things. I'll be more explicit when my plans are more solid.
Oh also, I got a cat, one of mine from when I lived with T. She's feisty and grumpy and aggressive and fits in perfectly with me and Rosie.
So yep, pretty fantastic year so far. Stay tuned for updates!
No comments:
Post a Comment