Okay, so here are the photos from my camping trip: http://www.flickr.com/photos/carriep/sets/72157605649099946/
On the whole I had a good time, though the weather was a little cold and windy and my campsite was really exposed to all of the other sites so I kind of felt a little on display. I definitely want to go camping again, but this time I'll probably pick a more foresty area and/or one that's known for privacy. Also I'll bring kindling. Lessons learned!
Other than that, I'm 31 now, which brings with it the kind of wisdom 30 year olds just can't understand. I almost feel sorry for them. I'm going to the movies at Living Room Theaters again tonight. Not sure what I'm gonna see, but I know I'll have some good beer, and really isn't that what it's all about?
Thinking about moving. Turns out I don't really like having a housemate, and I can't invite people over as much because she freaks out about noise after 10. Too bad there isn't a money back guarantee on my lease. It's only been two months and I am definitely not satisfied.
xo!
1 comment:
great pix. you're a pro now. I see what you mean about the campsite though. I prefer a bit of foliage to create some sort of boundary.
Post a Comment