Friday, December 29, 2006

...or sitting still.

Sigh...the motherfucker rental agent stood me up. Then later I found out that someone else had already put in an application on the house I was looking at, so that's why he didn't bother to show up. Nice. I'm told that this is the way it works in Portland...you're either first or you're screwed.

So I'll keep looking, I guess...there are tons of great little houses out there. Somewhere.

On a happy note, I got an email yesterday from the guy who is running the Sunday Art Mart and he said that my work would fit the marketplace just fine! So if they get enough interest in the Mart, he'll send me a registration packet and I can actually start selling my jewelry this July! Very exciting, but also completely terrifying. I'd better get to work on some new stuff or I won't have anything to sell! I love exclamation points!!!!!!!!

No comments: