Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Unexpected but awesome :)

I had a moment yesterday where I realized I really like the person I grew up to be. It was an odd moment for me because I had this immediate urge to share it with someone but I couldn't really envision calling someone up and saying, "hey, guess what? I just realized that I like myself!" Pretty cheesetastic. But it's true, and it's significant, so I decided to share it with you fine people.

In other news, I'm moving on Saturday. I'm actually 90% done with the packing, which is completely unheard of and I'm fully expecting something incredible to happen between now and then that will set me back and make me have to start over. We'll see.

This is gonna have to be a short entry because I have to run to a meeting. I love the idea of meetings...they sound so important but then when you actually get into them it's just a bunch of the same yahoos in a room talking about the same work crap. And I've got wall to wall meetings these next two days for KCDL. I like going to these though because it gives me the illusion that I have some control over how we provide support for the high school program. Sometimes an illusion is all you need...

3 comments:

Brian Padian said...

cheesetastic?

Tara said...

im starting to wish i had meetings....instead i get crabby people who don't take me seriously.
Anyways woot for the move. If you need help I am available. Im glad you like who you grew up to be. I havent gotten to that point yet, maybe I am still holding onto feeling too young to grow up, if that makes sense.

Unknown said...

well, sure....you're not thirty yet ;)