Friday, June 27, 2008

Goals

I was reading a friend's blog the other day when I was inspired by a list of goals he had written for himself. I have a lot of long and short term goals just floating around in my head but it's hard sometimes to really get a handle on what I'm trying to do with my life. Anyway, writing them down was really helpful in that regard. Here's what I want to do, in no particular order:

-Travel more
-Be more open to new social situations
-Use my bike as actual transportation
-Make a difference in the fat rights movement
-Make peace with solitude
-Enjoy my life

There are other things, I suppose, but this seems like plenty to focus on for now.

Have a good weekend!

xo

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should totally let me know the next time you are in Chicago at a COFRA meeting. I am about 7 hours away and I would love to help make a difference for fat rights.

Anonymous said...

You forgot to add "ASK WINSTON THE SCARY SCARY SPIDER TO MOVE OUT."

Anonymous said...

Oops, I spelled on my own URL incorrectly. Doh.

Unknown said...

but Winston and I are cool. He keeps me company :) Also, probably more afraid of me than I am of him. mmhmm.

Unknown said...

Also Jo, there is another COFRA think tank coming up in October. I'll post about it when I have more details but I'd love to see you there! Also did I mention how much fun it is to stay at the hostel? :)

Brian Padian said...

those are all great goals, particularly enjoying your life. i think most people should have that one. my main one is to be less goal-oriented. it's a struggle...