I just made a list of everything I have going on right now. It is laughably overwhelming.
Writing a novel
Preparing for my first craft show
Moving in three weeks
> Paying for move
> Packing
> Notifying my roommate and landlord (drama!)
> Obtaining a washer and dryer
Running the logo contest for The Fat Rights Coalition
Housesitting for Mom and Dad
Continuing to train for the marathon
All this plus another project I can't discuss here. I know I'm a multitasker but this is a little nuts.
Speaking of the novel, I'd better go write. I hit 10,000 words last night and I don't want to lose my momentum!
Love,
Carrie
4 comments:
that sounds like a lot
At least you have a list so half the battle is won!
Mom, I think you are greatly overestimating the value of a list...
Nope! It's a great help in prioritizing. Okay, maybe it is not HALF the battle but it's a start. :)
Post a Comment