Thursday, August 9, 2007

Mellowing out

I have been making some new jewelry this week, and it feels so good to let my mind wander and be creative instead of always having to be 'on' like I am at work. Being project manager kind of sucks. A lot. I admit, the idea of being in charge and deciding how the rollout would work was very appealing to my control-freaky side, but I didn't take into account the fact that something is always going to go wrong and when it does, it's always the project manager's fault. That's all I'll say about that because I'm so tired of writing about work, but don't worry Mom, it was a very little thing and I only got a little crap for it...I'm still very gainfully employed :)
William comes back to work tomorrow...yay! I hope he doesn't read this and get a big head. I just missed you, jackass. Anyway, I am looking forward to some good stories from his trip...hopefully better than the story about him seeing this guy at LAX.
I finally heard from my friend Kamal from Turner and it was absolutely (no joke) the highlight of my week! Lucky bastard gets to work with all of the guys from Adult Swim. I totally miss that feeling when I used to see something on one of the Turner networks or produced by Warner Bros or something and for a second I would feel like my work mattered...like I was connected to something bigger than myself. Hey, I don't have religion..give me a break!

Okay, enough random bullshit. Have a good night folks.

xo
C

No comments: