I have three more full work days left before I change jobs. I'm already packed up, I've already passed on all of my knowledge to others on my team, and I now have zero to do. On top of that, I have a lovely head cold because apparently the universe thinks it's funny for me to get sick a week after I used my last sick day. Damn universe.
I find I have considerably less patience for my obnoxious coworkers now that I know I am leaving. Also, William is on vacation again (I know, right? AGAIN??) so there is no buffer between me and the ones who drive me crazy. It will be a miracle if we all make it out of here alive on Wednesday, especially considering how defensive and irritable I get when I don't have enough to do. Wow, I sound like a grumpy ass. I should work on that.
xo,
C
No comments:
Post a Comment