So what's new? I've been pretty hyper-focused on work lately, which is pretty obvious if you have read any of the past few entries. Luckily I feel that dying down a bit. I haven't heard from my obnoxious iWebtool client for the past 6 hours or so and it feels like the best damn vacation I have ever had. I hope she keeps up the non-communication. I, for one, will not miss her one bit when this whole crappy project is over. She has made the past few days of my working life a living hell. And I don't say that lightly...I have had problem clients before, but she just gets under my skin and pushes my buttons and it is a real struggle sometimes to keep my composure and remain polite when all I want to do is give in and snap at her.
I wish I could say there were more exciting things going on in my life. Oh, I finished the last Harry Potter book..that was pretty awesome. I enjoyed it very very much. I read about 80% of it all day Saturday, then I read the rest on Sunday night. It is such a relief to have finished it because now I don't have to worry about avoiding spoilers all over the place.
Okay, that's all for now...I can't think of a damn thing to write about. Peace out!
No comments:
Post a Comment