All day long I have been hearing the annoying sound of music on a very low volume, as if one of my coworkers had a radio on very softly at their desks. Several times I have noticed the sound and been irked by it, not because I'm a cube nazi but just because...ech..turn that crap off! This is a place of business, people! It was only just now, when I recognized the song that was being played as one I have been listening to a lot lately that I realized that the music was coming from my very own mp3 player, sitting right next to me on the desk.
I think I need a vacation.
3 comments:
No, you are not losing your mind (at least on this). I've been sitting at my computer sometimes wondering why Dad had the music so loud - until I finally realized it was coming from my laptop. I didn't have the headphone jack pushed in all the way. Just a hazard of the technological age.
the voices in my head are telling me that you're not crazy
lol
Post a Comment