
Last week when we were walking the 5k I commented on the lack of 5ks during the months of November and December. Mom came up with the great idea of creating our own events and, as a result of that discussion, we are going to have a Padian family 5k shortly before Thanksgiving...yay! I thought about that and realized I didn't have to wait for the whole family to have an event of my own, so I went to mapmyrun.com and mapped out a 1.4 mile course in my neighborhood. Sunday morning I got up bright and early, got myself outside, and did my fun run! I walked most of it, but there were moments where I felt like running, so I did. One of the coolest things about doing it was that 1.4 miles felt like such an easy distance to do. That wouldn't have been the case a few months ago, before I started training. So, progress!
I'm also slowly but surely making progress with the craft show stuff. I got my business cards in the mail yesterday. They turned out pretty well, though the perfectionist in me is a little annoyed that the logo is fuzzy around the edges. Must learn to let the little things go...
Hope you are all well!
xo,
C
2 comments:
cool fun run. sign me up for next yr
Love that picture!! Success!!
Post a Comment