http://cpadian.livejournal.com/5743.html?thread=10095#t10095
Read the last comment. I included the rest of it for context.
Also, thanks to X for her kick ass reply. I especially like the parts where I might be miserable and I may appear rude. Hee! You are so awesome :) xo
2 comments:
Hi, it's me again. I read a post this morning on another blog and thought of what you've been dealing with for the last week... How people hide behind the anonymity of the internet to say things that they wouldn't dare utter in person.
Here's the quote:
"I'm just so surprised at how rude people can be when they don't have to own up to their actions, or when they can hide behind a screen name on a computer."
From Melba's blog at
http://mandmadopt.blogspot.com/2008/07/insensitive.html
Hopefully they'll move on to harass someone else soon... the ignorance of people really does amaze me sometimes.
i'm sorry. these people pretty much suck, and of course i had to put my two cents in. fuck 'em. you are wonderful and awesome, and i really believe that or i wouldn't waste my time hanging out with you.
xoxox
Post a Comment